Thursday, August 28, 2014

THE END IS NEAR!!!!

No, not the end of the world, just the end of my sabbatical! :( We are completing our four weeks away in Nova Scotia and will take the 8 a.m. ferry from Digby to St. John, NB this Sunday morning.  From there we drive to the US border and after the Feds are satisfied that we are not a threat to anyone on the south side we will drive on to spend the night in Maine.  On Labour Day, Sept 1, we will look around the Maine coast and spend a night in Portland (yes, they have one of those in Maine too).  After that it is fast and furious driving through many states over many miles to get home by Saturday.  So, we will be home by dark on Sat so I can see some of you in church on Sunday, Sept 7. 


Nova Scotia has been incredible, as always, and I am full of stories to share.  In addition, I have been journaling on my computer and have written 41 pages so far to share in some form when we get home.  I have been reading a lot too and currently I am on my 6th book.  I will tell you about some of those too. 


Keep us in your prayers as we are doing for you too.


Grace and Peace,
Jerry and Doris and Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment